Sunday, October 11, 2009

Silly misunderstanding running through our minds

You
only know
so much
I
only know
so much
You
have heard nothing
I've said
I
have learned
to listen
to all
the words
even when
I don't
want
to hear
them
You
struggle
with thoughts
feelings
pains
problems
looking to
others
to solve them
I
want to
help
want
to make
it all better
for you
but
I can't
I don't
You
only
make things
WORSE
I
only
know
myself
You
want
something
that's not real
the
person
you made
me up
to be
the
idea
that I
am
special
right
for
you
That's
NOT
true
we
both know
but
You
do not
spare me
the
pity
or
the regret
of
hurting
you
I
try
to
tell
you easily
You
don't
even
believe
what you
say
about me
I
know
we
aren't meant
to be for
each other
You
know
we aren't
meant
to be
together
I
won't change
You
want comfort
I
can't give
You
want love
I
don't have
You
want sex
I
won't give
There's
no
point
to
lie
to
ourselves
anymore
You
are not
who I thought you
were
I
am not who you
want me
to be
I
am okay
with that
You
will be too.

No comments: