Sunday, June 7, 2009

Don't mind me I'm only blogging

I am supposed to be doing my homework right now but I have reached a point where I can not answer the questions. I could read the chapters. But honestly I don't feel like doing that. I figure I could write a short blog and see where it takes me. Maybe I will decide to read for a little while. Don't count on that. There will probably be a blog in August explaining how I failed my first class ever.

Anyway....I was going to make this a superficial blog but I am not so sure that's where I want it to go now.

I have been writing quite a bit lately about my anger. And my lack of understanding as to where that anger is coming from. I think I have an idea where a significant amount of it is coming from.

I have this whole thing about fairness. I need things to be fair but in the world there is no such thing as fair. There are people who will take your idea and run with it like it was the best thing they ever thought of. There are people who are extremely moral people and are never acknowledge for it. And then there are people who go around stealing what they want instead of working for it.

I am a girl of many opinions. I tend to voice them a little dramatically when you get the argument going. I am passionate about certain things and I am angry about assumptions which is silly because I assume things all the time. And those assumptions have led me to make an ass out of myself on numerous instances.

I don't know where I am going with this.

No comments: